Situated on top of a bluff overlooking the Delaware River in Fieldsboro NJ, White Hill Mansion is a location that has been ingrained in history since the beginning of our Nation. From a Lenape Winter settlement to a hotbed of Revolutionary War activity to American inventors and innovators, White Hill offers a unique snapshot of the long span of our state and national history. The house itself dates back to 1723.
We hope that you will join us on
May 11th, 2024
10am to 5pm
for the White Hill Mansion Paranormal Expo
Katrina and Heather are back!
and they’re bringing some friends too
Visit Haunted White Hill Mansion as seen on:
There have been many reports of spirits inhabiting the halls of the mansion. Many paranormal investigations have been conducted here, including ones featured on your favorite TV shows.
Event Ticket Price: $10
(does not include Separate Public Investigations)
Attendees have access to:
- Meet our special guests and speakers including Katrina Weidman and Heather Taddy
- Lectures and Presentations
- Paranormal Groups
- Historic Presentations
- Haunted Dolls and Objects Display
- Special Equipment Demos
- Short Mini Investigations
- Food Vendors
Separate Public Investigations
(additional fee, not included in all access ticket price)
- Friday Night – Family Investigation: Kids 8 and up with a parent or guardian
- Saturday after the expo – Paranormal Investigation: Very limited tickets will be available. Investigate with Dave Juliano and South Jersey Ghost Research investigators. There will be equipment from the GhostHunter Store that guests can use.
For More on Event Details, Click HERE