All funds raised go to Whitehill Mansion. Tickets for $10 allows you access to:
- Meet our special guests and speakers including Katrina Weidman, Heather Taddy, Mark and Mark from Weird NJ, James Annito, Dave Juliano and more to be announced.
- Lectures and Presentations Including EVP/EVP equipment demos by South Jersey Ghost Research. The lecture and presentation schedule will be posted when we get closer to the event.
- Vendors: Including The GhostHunter Store. Interested in being a vendor? You can Apply Here
- Psychics: Local and Regional including Nikki Steward. They will all have tables set up for anyone who wants to get a reading (separate fee depending on who you go to. Reading slots scheduled on the day of the event)
- Paranormal Groups: Meet real paranormal researchers from all over the area. Learn about what they do and how they do it.
- SJGR Kids Club Activity for Kids: Ghostly crafts and activities for the kids
- Historic Presentations: Learn the long and very interesting history of the mansion directly from the Friends of White Hill Mansion.
- Short Mini Investigations: What is it like to be a ghost hunter? How about trying it out for 20 minutes in one of the very haunted areas of Whitehill Mansion!
- Food Vendors: Food from the local area
Nighttime Investigations (Separate fees)
There are two public investigations including one for geared towards families
- Friday Night – Family Investigation 7pm to 11pm: Kids 8 and up accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Saturday after the Expo – Paranormal Investigation of the Mansion 8pm to 2am: Very limited tickets will be available. Investigate with Dave Juliano and South Jersey Ghost Research investigators. There will be equipment from the GhostHunter Store that guests can use. Ticket link coming shortly.